Hatha Yoga Classes
Kathy Ekdahl, founder of Personal Best Personal Training, leads Hatha Yoga Classes on an on-going basis. These are 7 – 9 week sessions, and the length of a session depends on the season.
Location: Center Stage Yoga, Hudson Mill Center, Broad Street, Hudson, Massachusetts
Time: Saturday Mornings 7:45 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. throughout the year except Summers. Tuesday evenings 5:15-6:30 during the Summers.
(Subject to change, so watch the Yoga Classes posts for updates.)
Fee: Depends on the length of the session. Those students who commit to entire session pay $10/class. Check the Yoga Classes posts for the current session length.
Drop-Ins: Please call to reserve your space in advance. Fee $13.
- Please bring a yoga mat to class. Floor is hardwood, so you may also want to bring a towel to kneel on.
- If you would like to attend full session, but know in advance you may miss a class, fee will be prorated. However, you must commit to 5 classes to receive discount versus drop-in fee.
- There are no refunds for missed classes if you sign-up for the full session. However, if for medical reasons, you are unable to attend, a refund will be issued with physician note.
- Minimum # of students to hold class session is 10.
- Please inform instructor of any medical concerns which may affect your ability to take the class.